From 20th July 2020, we are opening our studio doors again for photography sessions. The safety of our customers remains our top priority as the Coronovirus pandemic continues to evolve. To help prevent the spread and reduce the risk to ourselves and our clients, we are putting new guidelines in place.
Please note our new guidelines below, and what to do if arriving for a session:
- We are now allowing family/birthday/maternity sessions to take place inside our studio if only 1 household/support bubble is present.
- Sessions with more than 1 household/support bubble present, must take place outdoors on location so that we can take photos from a distance.
- Full newborn sessions are advised against due to the amount of physical contact required to carry out a session. Newborn mini sessions are ok to go ahead if parents are happy to wrap their babies themselves with our direction. Please contact us if you are unsure if your session can go ahead.
- All props will be sanitised and the studio deep cleaned before and after every session.
- We will have temperature checks on arrival and forms to fill out to track and trace.
- We will be wearing masks/visors and gloves throughout your sessions to ensure both yours and our safety.
- Shoes must be removed on entering the studio.
- Hand Sanitiser will be provided on arrival and encouraged to use throughout your session.
- Sessions will be spaced out to ensure no overlapping and less risk to our customers.
- If you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms before your session, please contact us and stay home as we will need to postpone your session.
If you have any questions regarding your session please contact us through email@example.com